Developed by a team of health professionals at the Institute, and funded by the Department of Health and Ageing (DoHA), myCompass is an innovative program designed to simply and effectively improve mental health and well-being. Available via the internet on desk-top computers, mobile phones and/or ipads, people aged 18 years and over can conveniently access the myCompass program whenever and wherever they choose, 24/7.
The myCompass program assesses user symptoms, and then provides a personalised and interactive self-help program that includes;
- real time self-monitoring of moods, thoughts and behaviours;
- feedback graphs of self-monitoring data;
- mental health tips via SMS and email;
- short, interactive therapeutic modules based on cognitive behavioural therapy;
- motivational statements via SMS and email; and
- a range of downloadable mental health care tips and facts.
What’s more, the evidence shows that myCompass works.
To find out more about myCompass, please visit the myCompass website at:
If you would like a PDF version of the myCompass promotional brochure for distribution to clients, members or employees, please let us know by replying to this email. We can also provide a limited number of printed colour booklets on request.