Today VVCS operates 15 centres in metropolitan and regional Australia and maintains a network of over 650 outreach counsellors for clients unable to attend a centre.
Services VVCS offers include:
- individual, couple, and family counselling and psychological interventions
- group programs to address anger, depression, anxiety, sleep disturbance and fitness
- Operation Life, a program to promote suicide prevention awareness in the veteran community
- Veterans Line - after-hours crisis counselling (1800 011 046)
- support with the transition from military to civilian life
- self-help resources.
To find out more about VVCS please visit www.dva.gov.au/vvcs or contact the nearest centre on 1800 011 046.